Given the consistently low community transmission of COVID-19 in NSW, we are excited to announce that Your Side are resuming social outings starting mid-October. This includes DARTS, Social Support, and the NDIS Social Group. Events have been carefully considered and chosen to be low risk as possible.
To ensure the safety of our clients, staff and the community, we have put in place procedures to follow.
What to expect:
- On the day before the event, a staff member will call you for a health screen.
- A temperature check on the day of the event.
- We encourage you to wear a mask, with medical conditions exempt. Staff and Volunteers will wear masks at all times.
- Clients and staff to maintain 1.5m social distancing where possible.
- Your Side reserves the right to deny participation should you present symptoms of COVID-19.
By doing this we can make sure we can run the events you love to attend. We cannot wait to see you again in person!
At the same time, we will continue to deliver social programs and events online. Our full calendar of events is as always below, and includes online and offline options.
Please call the Your Side team on 1300 134 332 to discuss options for you, or have a look at our UPCOMING ONLINE EVENTS here:
Events for October 2020
Calendar of Events