Do you have an NDIS plan and need support in coordinating the activities or need help to manage transitions or changes in your life?
Our experienced NDIS Care Coordinators have extensive knowledge of specialist services that are available in your community. We work with you to get the right support from quality providers and can advocate for a change of providers if you are no longer satisfied with them or they do not meet your needs.
We help you to access and organise support as outlined in your NDIS plan.
Our NDIS Support Coordination services may include:
- *Assistance in coordinating or managing life stages
- *Life planning such as transitioning from education to work or moving out of home.
- *Parenting training
- *Resolving situations resulting in crisis
- *Respite Care
- *Help with household tasks such as cleaning
- *Personal care
- *Therapeutic supports
- *Home or vehicle modifications
- *Transport or training support to access transport