Team Leader – Home Care Packages, Aged Care
Your Side is looking for an experienced Team Leader to launch and build the delivery of Home Care Packages in Northern Sydney.
Full Time Position
Location – Chatswood
Salary – $90,000 to $95,000 including salary packaging
ABOUT YOUR SIDE
Your Side provides Total Care for older people, people with disability and their carers.
Your Side has been providing Aged Care for over 20 years. Due to our expansion, we are seeking a performance driven and experienced Team Leader to launch and build the delivery of the Home Care Packages side of the business.
ABOUT THE OPPORTUNITY
This role presents a unique opportunity to build a customer centric model of care from the ground up.
Your Side is focused on building Home Care Package delivery based on customer experience and quality of services, not volume of packages held. Your Side is committed to maintaining reasonable and effective number of packages per HCP consultant.
Working with appropriate stakeholders in the sector, the Team Leader will ensure consistent growth in Home Care Package customers for the team by;
- Using existing and developing new referral networks to meet growth KPIs
- Working with Your Side’s management team to develop and maintain suitable governance and compliance with appropriate Standards and Practices, including Policy and Procedures
- Managing a small caseload of Home Care Package customers whilst building the organization’s HCP infrastructure
- Supervising a team of Home Care Package Consultants, and manage their recruitment and training
- Ensuring Home Care Package Consultants achieve Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
- Working closely with Your Side’s marketing team to promote Home Care Packages across the Sydney region
- Building upon the existing internal Customer Relationship Management system, within Your Side’s software development team, to refine a comprehensive and streamlined HCP module
- Be an avid and enthusiastic advocate of Your Side and it’s services, promoting our quality care and value to the customer.
This exciting opportunity will see you spearhead a significant growth strategy for Your Side. To do this, you will bring the following skills and attributes to the role;
Essential Selection Criteria
- A minimum 3 years’ experience in planning and coordinating Home Care services for customers with Level 1-4 Home Care Packages
- Experience in managing or supervising a team in a KPI environment
- Experience with the Home Care, Residential Aged Care and Retirement Care sectors, and being able to advise customers appropriately.
- An established, strong, existing network of service providers and relevant Aged Care organizations
- Demonstrated ability to grow Home Care Package customers through use of networks and effective marketing
- Experience with developing strategy, business plans or embarking on an innovative direction within the Aged Care sector
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills
- Proven history of problem solving and decision making skills
- Valid driver’s license
- Consent for a National Police Check and a Working with Children Check
- Right to work in Australia, unrestricted
Desirable Selection Criteria
- Relevant experience or qualifications in Social Work, Nursing, Community Services, Case Management, Aged or Disability Care or equivalent
To attract the best candidate to the role, Your Side offers:
- Exciting and unique opportunity to grow a team focused on excellence in Home Care services for older people
- Reasonable and achievable number of packages managed, with a focus on quality not quantity
- Salary Packaging
- Be part of a fantastic, supportive and collaborative team
- Opportunities for growth and professional development
Please submit a cover letter addressing the selection criteria stated above, and a resume that clearly describes your previous experience and roles, as soon as possible. Applications without a cover letter addressing the selection criteria will not be considered. Email your cover letter and resume to Simon, firstname.lastname@example.org
Your Side is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer.