2018 sees the launch of a new initiative in the Northern Sydney Region: ‘My Aged Care’ Consumer Expo
The objective of the event is two-fold:
- To give Aged Care Service Providers located in the Northern Sydney Region the opportunity to present their services to consumers and health practitioners
- To give aged care consumers living in the Northern Sydney Region the opportunity to meet and find out what aged care services are available locally
Four Aged Care Consumer Expos will be held in 2018, one in each of the four (4) Northern Sydney Regions. Below are the dates and location for each of the Expos.
- Northern Beaches: March 2018
- Ryde/Hunters Hill: June 2018
- Lower North Shore: August 2018
- Hornsby/Ku-ring-gai: Thursday 18 October – Hornsby RSL
|10.15am||Welcome & Understanding the Changes to Aged Care||Rosanna|
|10.45am||Understanding the RAS Assessment Process||RAS assessor: Agnes Kemmerer|
|11.15am||Understanding the ACAT Assessment Process||ACAT assessor: Maris Tonkin|
Morning Tea – opportunity to visit Aged Care Service Provider Stalls
Aged Care Services interested in participating in the event, are required to submit an Expression of Interest (EOI).
Twenty-six (26) aged care service providers will then be selected to participate in the Expo. Priority will be given to CHSP and/or Home Care Package service providers located in the Hornsby/Ku-ring-gai LGAs.
Successful applicants for the Hornsby/Ku-ring-gai Consumer Expo, will be notified by Monday 24th September 2018 and emailed an Expo Information Pack.
It would be greatly appreciated if you could please promote the Consumer ‘My Aged Care’ Expo flyer via your networks and throughout the community. There is no need for aged care consumers to register – they can just turn up.
Please contact Rosanna, Home Support & Partnership Coordinator on email@example.com if you have any questions.