2018 sees the launch of a new initiative in the Northern Sydney Region: Consumer My Aged Care Expo
The objective of the event is two-fold:
- To give Aged Care Service Providers located in the Northern Sydney Region the opportunity to present their services to consumers and health practitioners
- To give aged care consumers living in the Northern Sydney Region the opportunity to meet and find out what aged care services are available locally
Four Aged Care Consumer Expos will be held in 2018, one in each of the four (4) Northern Sydney Regions. Below are the dates and location for each of the Expos.
- Northern Beaches: Thursday 22 March – Dee Why RSL
- Ryde/Hunters Hill: Thursday 21 June – Epping Club
- Lower North Shore: Thursday 23 August – North Sydney Leagues Club
- Hornsby/Ku-ring-gai:Thursday 18 October – Hornsby RSL
|10am||Acknowledgement of Country & Welcome to Expo||Rosanna|
|10.05am||Understanding the Changes to Aged Care||Rosanna|
|10.35am||Morning Tea – opportunity to visit Aged Care Service Provider Stalls|
|12pm||Understanding the Assessment Process: RAS and ACAT presentations||RAS assessor: Agnes Kemmerer
ACAT assessor: Maris Tonkin
Aged Care Services interested in participating in the event, are required to submit an Expression of Interest.
Twenty-six (26) aged care service providers will then be selected to participate in the Expo. Priority will be given to CHSP and/or Home Care Package service providers located in the Ryde/Hunters Hill LGAs.
Successful applicants for the Ryde/Hunters Hill LGAs Consumer Expo, will be notified by Monday 21st May 2018 and emailed an Expo Information Pack.
It would be greatly appreciated if you could please promote the Consumer My Aged Care Expo flyer via your networks and throughout the community. There is no need for aged care consumers to register – they can just turn up.
Please contact Rosanna, Home Support & Partnership Coordinator on email@example.com if you have any questions.