Social isolation affects your health and wellbeing. Your Side coordinates a range of activities and day trips in the community to extend your social connections, keep you healthy and active and simply to enjoy life. Our activities are designed around your interests with other like-minded people.
Activities may include:
- movies and lunches
- sporting events
- shopping trips
- picnics, tenpin bowling, and karaoke nights
- day trips to suburbs beyond Sydney
- annual events like the Sydney Royal Easter Show or the Vivid Festival
- theatres, art galleries, and museums
- historical sites and buildings
- group activities to support your use of technology to communicate with family interstate or overseas
- dinner at the RSL club
- mini golf
- power prize bingo and lunch
- beach day and surfing lessons
We love to plan activities for you! Getting out and about will help you learn new skills such as how to confidently use public transport, see new sights, make new friends and most of all do the things you love. You can trust us to provide respectful and professional care throughout your experience with us. Whether you are a person living with a disability, mental illness, aged over 65 or are a carer and feel isolated, you can feel rest assured with the fun activities organised by Your Side.
Let’s get started
To get started or if you have any further questions about Your Side’s Personal Carer Services, give us a call on 1300 134 332, and one of our friendly Customer Care Team members will be happy to assist you.