Better Life for Carers – 6 Week Course
An event every week that begins at 6:45 pm on Monday, repeating until 17 June 2019
- This event has passed.
Join us for a 6 week course where you will have the opportunity to develop strategies and practical skills that will help improve your capacity to care – for you! This course will be presented by fellow carer, Lars Weber.
Outcomes of the journey include:
- A forum to exchange stories, challenges and ideas
- An ongoing peer network to support one another
- The opportunity to learn more about yourself – the way you “tick” and how this may help or hinder you in improving your life.
- Techniques for setting and follow through with realistic goals to implement real, positive changes to create better balance and joy in life.
- The opportunity to build/maintain a habit of looking well after your self.
- The opportunity to build your capacity and effectiveness as a carer.
- Actually doing it … not just learning about it!
This activity is open to carers in the Northern Sydney region and is funded by The Commonwealth Respite and Carelink Centre.